The Vini genus include five species of small stocky lorikeets with an overall green colour, streaked feathers on the crown and short rounded tails.
They are native to Samoa, Lau Archipelago, Tonga and adjacent islands in south-central Polynesia.
- Vini australis (Gmelin, JF, 1788) - Blue-crowned Lorikeet
- Vini kuhlii (Vigors, 1824) - Kuhl's Lorikeet
- Vini peruviana (Statius Müller, PL, 1776) - Blue Lorikeet
- Vini stepheni (North, 1908) - Stephen's Lorikeet
- Vini ultramarina (Kuhl, 1820) - Ultramarine Lorikeet